Need questions answered, not a bookkeeping contract? Great! We offer financial coaching sessions as well (schedule one here).
Our financial advisory coaching is designed to offer reflection and advice on a variety of financial issues relating to small businesses and nonprofits. Whether you need a sounding board or an analysis, we can lend an ear. Learn more about what financial coaching is here.
We work with individuals, business owners, nonprofit executives, Board members of all kinds to build financial skills and grow their confidence with financial decisions. Book a 1-hour consulting session and we will focus on your particular needs, help you develop a goal-oriented plan, and suggest further resources or reading. You’ll leave with questions answered, a second opinion, or a bit more clarity. Some sessions we’ve conducted are:
- Does my chart of accounts make sense for my organization’s mission?
- Is our financial approach mission-driven?
- I’m a Board Treasurer. I’m concerned our current situation calls for me to pursue more in-depth financial analysis.
- I’m looking through my next project’s financials. I want to discuss options for achieving project goals.
- I want to talk through the pros and cons of revenue potential for an idea.
- I’m consulting on the side. Where do I start? Do I need to file for an LLC?
- I’m struggling with how to change a problematic financial process that a long-time employee uses.